Monday 6 August 2007

Treasure Box

Well, can you believe it?? It's Monday again!! It's cloudy today, but Yahoo weather (at the very bottom of this page) yesterday, had a full sun for this area... they never seem to get the weather right, coz this morning they have changed it to a cloud and light rain. I was hoping that summer was here to stay after the great weather we've had for the last 5 or 6 days, but it's cooled down a lot today.
I'm going into my favourite shop this morning to buy a Treasure Box rubber stamp. It's a rubber stamp to make errr...... a treasure box!! I am going to make one for Justin's step mum.
I feel really tired as usual on a Monday, I could do with going back to bed, but Matthew is up and watching Power Rangers SPD and we're awaiting a delivery of a Bob the Builder house, lol. Darryl used to have a Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles house and loved it, so I thought that Matthew might like one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz