Monday 6 August 2007

Back from town...

So I bought a treasure box stamp. I bought one of the smaller ones to see how I get on with one. They have brought out some Christmas holly, berries, and poinsetta ones now as well. We'll see... I might get a Christmassy one being as I'm a bit of a Christmas addict. The one I bought is the Dancing on Air stamp... and here's an image from Sir Stampalot.

I can't wait to have a go with it!! I need to watch the programme on Create and Craft again with Jayne, so I can see what she does. I think you have to stamp out 8 of these to begin with and then cut them out of course, to make the box. You also have to trim off one of the sides sometimes I think... and do you need all that top and bottom on every side???? Hmmmm... I think I better check when the programme is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz