Tuesday 14 August 2007

Treasure boxes and Bob??


Here is a photo of two finished treasure boxes. The pink one is for my Step MIL who is visiting us from Devon this coming weekend. I printed on to white card a pretty pink background, and then stamped the treasure box image, coloured in with chalks, and glittered some parts. The version on the right is for my work mate Cheryl. I stamped this one onto white card and then chalked it all in three colours once I'd coloured and glittered it. Both boxes contain clear mints inside them, tied up with heart organza ribbon. I do love making these boxes, and can't wait for my Christmas poinsettia one to turn up. I can then 3d the poinsettia!!


This is just a photo I like taken the other evening. Both Matthew and his dad were inside, it was quite sweet listening to them chattering away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz