Tuesday 14 August 2007

3 ATC's received




I've received 3 more ATC's in the last few days. The black fairy one was from Vicki in a swapbot swap, and the babies were from Sue from our Cardscraps atc group. All gorgeous. I just love atc's!!

It's now 09.56... Matthew is playing on the xbox - Monkey Ball, and I'm waiting for the gas man to turn up to do our annual service on the boiler. I really hate waiting. I'm not patient when it comes to waiting for anything!
Matthew's now fed up with the xbox, so he's got Disney Channel on and watching "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody".
Justin has sent me a few texts from work today. It's a quiet time at work, apparently they lost a big export contract... not good. They have also made a few people redundant, thankfully Justin wasn't one of them, and we hope it stays that way, it's worrying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz