Friday 24 August 2007

*&!!$£%% Hama Beads!

I had the bright idea (actually got it from Chris again) to sort out the colours of the Hama Beads. After going to Tescos in the morning (I saw my cousin Ally and her two girls for the first time in so many years there!), we went up town and got a bag of red beads and a bag of glow in the dark ones, and a circle board. Then into Wilkinsons and we got some pots, they had 5 for 99p, so we got three packs. We've since spent the afternoon on and off, sorting through them all and putting them in their pots, and he's now up the table making a heart... although I think he's about to take a break as Basil Brush is just starting on CBBC.

The sun is now shining for the first time in a couple of weeks and it's lovely. Abby (dog, not Darryl's girlfriend) is laying by the back doorstep sunning herself, and I've got the towels on the line. I can't believe what a totally crap summer we have had this year, and I thought "they" had predicted a long hot summer, but not as hot as last year... well it was certainly not as hot as last year!

Justin and Matthew completed the shuttle last night, and it's pretty good! I'll have to take a photo of it and upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz