Wednesday 22 August 2007

This Fairy has a name


I made this fairy tonight as a RAK for a lady on our Cardscraps n atcs group, but who?? I'm not telling. I enjoyed making this ATC - there doesn't seem to be much to it, but the background is chalked in numerous colours, I then stamped the fairy in Stazon black. I went round the edge in a lilac ink, and then covered the entire ATC with clear embossing powder and heated it. After that, I put some sparkle powder at the top, and again heated, and then a final covering of clear embossing powder and heated one last time. I then added the lilac jewels to two corners. I shall get it in the post tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. hey roz i love the fairy by the way i loveeeeeeeeeeee fairies hint hint,,,guess who this is....heres your clue.....you picked a fine time to go to the loo with 4000 children and a flock in the field..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who you are, some mad old woman who used to live here and emigrated to the US... and now you're even madder, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz