Thursday 16 August 2007

Cambridge United

That's what we're watching tonight on Setanta Sports 1. Cambridge United v Oxford United, and Oxford have just scored... not good. Justin will be in a foul mood after the match if Cambridge lose. He has supported them ever since living in Cambridge as a boy. (Update - 1 all just after 9pm)

I've signed up for another swapbot swap. This time it's Beatrix Potter ATC's... I've still got to make all the others yet!! I checked the macabre swap one again, and I've got to make 4 not 5, so that's a bit better lol. I think I shall have to get to it next week.


Below is the stitched card that I sent to my partner and friend, Jeannie, in our CardScraps cardmaking group (unlisted) for this months swap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz