Tuesday 28 August 2007

Popcorn Day One


And here it is Tuesday!
Last night was spent making Hama creations again... I really do think we're addicted completely now. Justin spent over and hour creating a Superman "S", for Matthew, Darryl made a skull and cross bones, and Matthew made multi coloured glitter circle and heart. I made a guitar the night before, and Justin had made the British flag, a star with an apple in it, and a duck! LOL! Are we mad or what?! But, it is making us do things more as a family, not so much telly!
And today I started knitting my Popcorn cuddly bear... awww... as you can see from the picture below, I've not got far, but I am slightly further than I was in this photo. I'll have to upload another one tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz