Sunday 12 August 2007

Ah... I do like Sunday evenings...

It means work has finished for the week!!
I had a laugh with Cheryl at work today. We both got weighed, and we've both lost 3lbs this week!!! So that's a total of 8lbs for me in three weeks. I have still cheated this week, I'd had some icecream, and a little bit of chocolate... well, quite a few chocs at work today once I was left alone in the staff room with a massive home made box of Roses... still... that weight won't go on till next week...


I found out after work that my Auntie Muriel died last night. Apparently she'd died in her armchair watching the telly... She was a lovely lady and the oldest of the six sisters. It now makes it three sisters died in the space of 19th months. The photo of the Sister scrapbook page that I done about 2 years ago, Auntie Muriel is the third in from the left... RIP Auntie Muriel. Auntie Chris is the one on the first left, she died in January 2006, followed by my mum who is on the far right in April 2006...
I phoned my cousin, Tracey, in Doncaster, (she'd phoned me at work, but I'm not meant to have my phone on while in A & E) we had a good chat and she now has my email address. We were chatting about Disneyland and we're both thinking of going again around Christmas 2009.
Justin's now making coffee, he's got poker on his xbox, and the plan for the rest of the night is Big Brother at 9pm, then Hot Fuzz film at 10pm... then who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz