Monday 22 October 2007

Rythm of the Falling Rain




After watching 50's Love Story last night I got a bit nostalgic - not that I was alive in the 50's, lol, but for the music, so chose this one. I used to have this on an old tape. Anyway, the second part is on next Sunday night, though I shall have to Sky + it coz it's not on till after midnight. I didn't realise who Tony Booth was until last night, and I didn't know that he was Cherie Blair's father either!! He starred as the son in law in Till Death Do Us Part, and he married Pat Pheonix who starred in Coronation Street. Cynthia Payne, the world famous brothel madam was also on there too. It was very interesting, I can't wait for the next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz