Thursday 25 October 2007

Crochet.

I decided to get a crochet book out of the library. I can't think why I did coz I'm no good at reading instructions - I learned to crochet what I can do by doing it and watching someone else doing it. I think that's why I was rubbish at school - I'm definitely more of a hands on type of person.

Dad should be back from Italy anytime now. The last message I got was from Maidstone at around 4.35pm. No doubt dad will have loads of photos to show us.

Anyway... we spent another 2 hours in the library again today. Matthew got a couple more story cd's and we had hot chocolate again. Matthew had a bath in the afternoon and I flicked through the crochet book and started making a bag, lol, we'll see how far I get with it... if it's anything like most things I make it won't be very far. It still amazes me that I managed to complete a double bed blanket.

I REALLY need to keep working on my cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's the trouble with school - it caters for a very limited range of learning styles. (I'm a teacher!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz