Saturday 13 October 2007

The Rugby

Well we have it on... the World Cup Semi Final. England is losing 5 - 6 at the moment. We won it last time. I remember watching it in Elm wards day room.
Justin really doesn't like Rugby, lol.
Work was ok, we had a meeting today at 2pm, we had to watch a video and then discuss it. Zzzzzzzzzzz... lol, but did get to see my boss, Penny, so that was nice.
I'm tempted to start scrapbooking again. I want to recreate that digital one that I did of Justin's eyes and the blue papers. I also need to do some of the snow pictures of last Winter. I've only got those on a digital layout. I've found an excellent Disney scrapbook that I'm hoping Justin is going to get me for Christmas, so that I can at least make more of a start than the start page to the album.
I'm having a think about the song for today... it might be the Sugarbabes one, just coz I heard it on the telly tonight and I quite like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz