Friday 12 October 2007

Pop pick number 4!




This is a song called Angels, by Angelis - a classical group made by the one and only, Simon Cowell.
What else about today...
Well, Matthew is at school, me and Darryl went to tescos with Dad this morning. I bought Matthew two tops, jeans, and jogging bottoms. Darryl bought me a cake... think that was more of a bribe that didn't work, lol. Darryl has now gone to St Ives to meet Abby, and they're going to the Cinema tonight to watch Resident Evil (2) I think.
I made 3 more ATC's to send of to my swap that's listed on Swap-bot - the All that Sparkles swap. I shall send them off on Monday.

It's a bit of a dark and gloomy day, but it's not raining, so I have some washing on the line, and some towels washing in the machine.

Rebus is on tonight, so I have set the Sky box to record it and I shall watch it on Monday with Darryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz