Tuesday 9 October 2007

Music.

I've decided that I'm going to post a song here on my blog every day... until I get fed up doing it anyway, and maybe at the weekend when I don't tend to post on a Saturday night, lol. See below for the first entry!! It's not the link in this post, it's the post below!! Anyway, todays choice is The Lord of the Dance from Michael Flatley's Tap show. Click the link and you can see the fantastic clip of the finale titled Planet Ireland. To get there, after clicking on the link, click on sights and sounds, then on videos, then on more to the next page and select the video. Absolutely amazing.

Tonight Cambridge United were on Setanta Sports, and they won 1 - 0 thank goodness.

I have made another set for the card cd, just another 13 to go, lol. Tomorrow I need to get my sparkle atc's swaps. I haven't made anything for ages. I've had no motivation.

I signed a government petition today, after watching the horrendous situation of Bulgarian children in a children's home. Bulgaria's Abandoned Children. It was shown on BBC4 on Sunday night, it was a repeat from sometime in September, but has never been shown in Bulgaria. It was very sad. The BBC are trying to raise money to re-home these children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz