Saturday 27 October 2007

Daniel is out of the X Factor!

I really can't believe that Daniel is out of the X Factor, I thought it would be Alisha.
Work today was strange! Cheryl had to do a ward, plus another area, she was absolutely knackered, lol, and whenever I saw her throughout the day she had a bright red face.
We had a man being resuscitated today in A & E. The relatives asked me if they could leave the area but still get back in again after using their mobile phone. I didn't think it was a good idea for them to pass the room where their relative was in full view because there were so many doctors in there, so told them they could use the telephone in the relatives room instead. It gets really hectic sometimes in there, but I do love working in A & E.

Dad picked me up after work and gave me the other set of his photos to look at, they were quite good. Some nice photos of mountains.

I am now watching Most Haunted Live on Living TV.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz