Friday 12 October 2007

Friday evening already!

...doesn't time fly!
Ok, so here are some photos to look at.

The first one is of my boys with Darryl's girlfriend, on her 17th birthday. Aawwww, don't they make a lovely couple?


Below is the card I made for Abby's birthday.

The next photo is a pic of my 16 year old cat, Boots, asleep on Matthew's Micro machines lorry. She was very poorly a few weeks ago and wouldn't eat, she lost lots of weight and was very boney. She now tries to steal any food she can get her paws on! Mainly my dads dinner when he's here!

This last picture is of the ATC's that I made for my All that Sparkles swap at swapbot.

In Paula's blog today, she mentions that she may need some help with digiscrapping. I'll be able to do that Paula!!
I shall be having a bath in about 15 minutes. I always have a good long relaxing soak on a Friday night, with loads of bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz