Tuesday 31 July 2007

What do I listen to on my ipod?

I have 218 songs on my ipod, not many I know, but I always get stuck and can't think of a song when I'm downloading them... sooooo... what do I listen to the most on there...

  1. R Dean Taylor - There's a Ghost in my House
  2. Mistura - The Flasher
  3. Cascada - Miracle
  4. William Orbit - Barbers Adagio for Strings Dance Remix
  5. Coldplay - Fix You
  6. Coldplay - Talk
  7. Coldplay - In my Place
  8. Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
  9. REM - Leaving New York
  10. The Rolling Stones - The Last Time (My Ringtone on my phone!! W850i)
  11. Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
  12. Christine Aguilera - Candyman
  13. Eva Cassidy - Songbird
  14. Justin Timberlake - My Love
  15. Pink Floyd - Mother
  16. The View - Same Jeans
  17. My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade
  18. My Chemical Romance - Mama
  19. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
  20. Enrique Iglesias - Addicted
  21. Pachelbel - Cannon in D Major
  22. Verisma - Mistress of Destiny
  23. BYU's Men's Chorus - Be Still my Soul
  24. Hans Zimmer - Chevaliers de Sangreal
  25. Enya - Anywhere Is
  26. Enya - Only if
  27. Soundtrack - Pirates of the Caribbean
  28. Mood Mosaic - A Touch of Velvet
  29. Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet
  30. The Beatles - Let it Be

There... lol, that's what I play the most. Quite a mixture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz