Thursday 5 July 2007

Nervous??

Mojikan thinks I'm nervous lol.

I've been continuing a crocheted blanket that I started ages ago. I've made the centre white, and now I have some eyelash multi coloured wool for the outside. This time the blankets just for me to snuggle up to. I'll post a pic when it's finished.

I'm cooking pork chops, mash and vegetables for dinner, but I can't make up my mind as to whether I want to make onion gravy or just normal gravy...

The weatherman said it was going to chuck it down with rain here at lunchtime, but it's been nice and sunny all day long... well up until now anyway, it's now overcast.

I'm quite enjoying this new blog, but then I did the other one as well at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz