Thursday 5 July 2007

Good morning!!

I thought I'd change the colour to a nice peaceful blue. I did like the pink, but it was too bright. I see the Mojikan has come to life. He's a little sweetie, lol.

I need to go into town again today and get some more Euros. I changed £511 the other day (they always make you go slightly higher than you intended!), and then Justin asked me what about the other £90... I'd left that at home, lol, so I need to get that changed today. They will probably say... if you give us £92.74 etc, NO, they not getting no more of me money!

Matthew was very pleased yesterday - he finally got his Doctor Who curtains up in his room. I say curtains, but it's actually only one curtain, he has a really teeny weeny window in his room.
Darryl is off out with his new girlfriend, Abby, tonight. They are going to the cinema. Darryl is a good kid. I'm very proud of the way he has turned out. He doesn't smoke, no drugs, doesn't terrorise grannies or anything. He works in a supermarket, not a fantastic job, but he's got a job, so I'm pleased for him. I only ever wanted my kids to grow up happy and healthy, and so far, they are doing.

Right, well, sitting here chatting isn't getting my Euros!

Back later, no doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz