Tuesday 3 July 2007

Sooo.....



I'm really trying hard to decide whether I want my blog here or not... I think I may do... or I might not, lol...am SO indecisive!
I'm adding some pictures of my work for now. Up above are the first two ATC's that I made. I love making the little pieces of art and I love receiving them too.
I, along with Chris, run a group on Yahoo for swapping ATC's http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/CardScraps_n_ATCs/ we are open for new members. We take part in two themed swaps per month. This month is Seaside, and Pink. I still haven't made them yet.
We are off to Disneyland Paris on Monday for the second time. We went on the 15th December 2006, loved it, so immediately booked up again. We're staying in Sequoia Lodge this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz