Tuesday 31 July 2007

In the garden...

I've been sitting in the garden with Matthew today. We also played swingball for a while, then I hung out a second load of washing, we then coloured in a couple of butterlies in his colouring book.


We came in, I fell asleep, Matthew's now watching Lady and the Tramp on a video that Cheryl from work has lent him. I came back on the computer and have now ordered four reclining garden chairs and a patio table and chairs set... I know I know... slap me. We do have some of those little upright garden chairs that we use now, and I do have a couple of recliner chairs, but the recliners are in far reaches of the garage, no mean feat rescuing those, so I thought sod it.

Here are a couple of cards that I have made using set four on my brand spanking new cd that's still in the making...

I now need to go and put some chicken pieces in the oven. We're having chicken with sweet and sour sauce, rice and pineapple for dinner, mmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz