Tuesday 31 July 2007

New ATC's received



I received these lovely ATC's today. The first one is from Totty (her blog listed on right) in Spain. I'd hinted that I loved this ATC, so she sent it to me. It's made entirely from fabric and beads, wonderful, thanks Tooters!! The second one is from a lady called Jennifer on the SwatBot website. It's from the fairy swap that was hosted by Lisa (also on the right!)


Today I also received a rubber stamp that I'd ordered on Ebay, it's gorgeous. I'm looking forward to using my distress ink with this one... I'll probably totally cock it up, but so long as I have fun in doing so, then that's fine with me.

I've also been making more card sets for my next cardmaking cd. I've made 5 sets now. I've made two cards from it also, and have posted one of them to Marion, who's on my cardmaking group in Yahoo, for her birthday on the 10th of August. Marion is a fan of my cd's, I think she's bought all of them!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your stamp has finally arrived. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz