Friday 27 July 2007

8!

Yes, 8 cards made this week!! 7 of them Christmas cards, and one for a friend who's down at the moment. Of course I can't show them coz the future recipients would see them on here.



I've got back into rubber stamping again, and I used my dreamy Father Christmas stamp. It's a gorgeous stamp, along with "T'was the night before Christmas" stamp.





This card I think I sent to Winnie in Norway last year. I just uploaded it so you can see what I'm raving about. I ordered another gorgeous stamp on Ebay yesterday, I can't wait to get it!! Here is another card I'm particularly proud of...

I made this for my mum and dad for Christmas 2005 (Mum's last Christmas). It had a lot of stamping, embossing in gold, decoupaging, and glittering. Justin thought it was the best one I'd made, and he is a tough critic. I shall try and reprocate it this year.

Right, I must put the fish in the oven. We're having fish and chips, lol... haddock in breadcrumbs to be precise. Then after dinner I shall have a long soak in the bath and BB eviction of course later... and it better be Charley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz