Monday 30 July 2007

And in ran Monday.

I love Mondays... ahhhhhhhhh...
Anyway. I've started on my 6th cd!!! I am loving this one!!! This is going to be a general greetings Floral one. I sent one of the cut out/embellishment sheets for Paula to play with and she loved it. I've made slight alterations to that Paula, and I've added another sheet as well, plus the usual stuff... backing papers, tea bag tiles, inserts, tags (big ones!)... oooOOoOooooOooo, tiz lovely!! But it does become a labour of love after a while, lol. I've made three sets so far, and I'm aiming for around 25 -30.
Aside from the cd, my tooth is still giving me gip, but not as bad as it was, so I'm hoping that it's going to calm down.
I had a letter this morning, well to be precise my ex husband had a letter this morning saying he owed almost two grand to this company. I went mental, like I do, so phoned up the company to say that we are divorced and he no longer owns this house with me... they seemed satisfied, they better be!!!
My distress ink in Walnut Stain arrived this morning, but my rubber stamp didn't... sniff. I'm so looking forward to using that stamp!!
Work yesterday was fine. First thing that greeted me was a 21 year old that had been in a RTA (road traffic accident), face all cut up and unconcious. The parents were on holiday and were called back. Typical eh?! Just when you think it's safe to go on holiday as well, lol. Anyway, the injured 21 year old was later moved from A & E to a ward and was doing fine.
Ok... I should really get back to the cd...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz