Saturday 22 December 2007

Chocolate trees.

Good evening everyone.
I worked as usual today from 7am until 4.15pm. The day went pretty quickly. I had a full English breakfast today, mmmmm, gorgeous!! I might have another one tomorrow... or maybe not - the boss is coming in tomorrow and wants us in the canteen at 9am for tea and a mince pie, at 9AM! Ridiculous time to be eating a mince pie, lol.
Cheryl was hungover again today, she had a major headache for most of the day. I don't know how anyone would want to drink so much that they end up with a bad headache the next day, she'll have another one tomorrow as well. Mad!
Merce gave me a present to give to Matthew, and I shall take her two kiddiwinks their presents tomorrow as well, plus Cheryl's and Ally's, I shall be loaded up tomorrow.
Darryl is working tonight until 11.30!!! It's freezing out there too.
Chocolate trees, so what did that mean? Well it meant chocolate icecream trees. We each had one after dinner tonight. Justin wanted to bring down all the Christmas nibbles/chocolates and drink etc, but we've decided on tomorrow night. Peter Pan is on the telly, and I might just have a bacardi...

Thanks Dad for the musical Christmas card, lol. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz