Tuesday 18 December 2007

Been and bought the bird!

I've had a busy day today! After taking Matthew to school I came home and had a cuppa, then went into town to get yet more wrapping paper and more tags, and two "brother" cards as well. Saw Darryl and gave him another 20p for a drink at work.
I came back home and brought the rest of the presents downstairs and it took me about an hour and a half to wrap them. I put them in the built in cupboard by the side of the settee where Matthew can't get to them. I was worn out after that, so had tea and toast, lol.
Dad phoned at half eleven to tell me that Tesco's had no more frozen turkeys and were only going to be getting fresh ones now, so I sent a text to Justin telling him. At 1pm I went to Iceland and picked up a 5kg turkey for £9. I didn't know if it was going to go in the freezer, but it did when I took out one of the shelves.
Darryl came home for lunch and had a sandwich and cup of tea. I've got to go and pick up a lamp for him from Argos tomorrow; he's out for the day with my dad. They're going to Thursford for the day. (Dad, you can click on that Thursford word!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz