Monday 17 December 2007

2 more days

Until Matthew is off school for a couple of weeks. Justin is also off this Thursday and Friday. Friday we'll be going to Tesco's with dad to get the last bits of shopping.
I went into town today and bought ex husband's daughter a present for Christmas. I got her a Nintendog's Dalmation from Sainsbury's for a tenner. It has a magnetic bone and when it's wiggled his head, tail, or paw moves too, he's quite cute. I also had to get our dogs a present today, they got a doggy Christmas stocking, and the cat got some biscuits. Dogs cost £2.29 and the cat 49p, lol. Well the cat doesn't like those dried fish things that come in their Christmas stockings, and she'll enjoy the biscuits.
I also bought and posted the last of my Christmas cards finally. I sent off my secret santa swap as well today.

I've been watching The Glitter Girls on Create and Craft - old programmes that I've recorded on Sky+ over the last few weeks. I love their boards!! I only have three of them and want more of them. I discovered yesterday that they have a card I made for my Dad for Christmas last year on their website!! CLICK HERE
My card is the first one on the fourth row down. Click on the image to see it better.

Right, time to wash my hair - Matthew's out of the bath, and Justin's finished his shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz