Tuesday 25 September 2007

So it's Tuesday.

Good afternoon Campers.
So what else has been happening...
Last night we watched Titanic - the Kate Winslett, Leonardo Dicaprio version. Great film... very sad... we went to bed afterwards...
Tonight we're going to watch Shaun of the Dead. I've already seen it with Darryl, but I can't remember too much about it, and Justin hasn't seen it yet. I just remember it's funny. We watched Hot Fuzz a few weeks ago.
I've not done much today. Written a couple of emails, washed my hair with Pantene that I bought this morning, and had a Twirl chocolate bar.
I'm looking forward to Justin coming home and snuggling up on the settee and watching the film.
I might have half an hour kip now. Matthew's going to watch Tracy Beaker now. I'll probably run the straighteners through my hair later as well. It's getting quite long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz