Thursday 6 September 2007

Recent ATC's and a card.

I received these cards recently, and am showing them off here.

These wedding ATC's are from Val in our Yahoo atc group.


These Dark Victorian are from Sharon on Swapbot.


The card is from Frannie in New Zealand in my cardmaking group.



I STILL need to make my paper bag ATC's, my Wedding ones, male ones... 3 more of my sparkle ones. However, I did make a Christmas tree ornament yesterday, I can't upload that though coz it's for Paula and she can't see it yet. I made myself a black, white, and silver one and it's gorgeous!! Justin liked it, so it must be good, lol. I also made two Christmas cards yesterday as well, Justin only really liked one of those... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz