Tuesday 21 October 2008

Sketch Saturday Challenge 18th October

Here is my first time challenge on the Sketch Saturday challenge blog. I used my one and only House Mouse stamp which I love. 
I have no idea of who made these papers as I bought them in a folder this morning. I do know that the patterned one beneath the stamp is Dovecraft.
I had intended to use a Magnolia snowman stamp, but just as I'd finished colouring, almost... I thought I'd just add a bit of colour to his body around the bottom... and then completely ruined it, lol. Oh well... 






7 comments:

  1. I love the house mousies, but haven't seen this one before! It's lovely. Love the cat!!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, cat card!

    Hugs, Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roz, your card is fabulous! What a gorgeous colour - love all the blue! Your colouring job is superb - wish I could get the hang of it. Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the colours and your image is fabulous, great colouring, sorry to hear about the snowman image..I hate it when that happens, great save though, thanks for joining us this week, hope you will again
    lv Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Roz, the HM image is sooo cute and your colouring is brilliant. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz