Tuesday 7 October 2008

Santa card.



Tonight I have made another Christmas card using the gorgeous Father Christmas stamp. I keep meaning to do another challenge, then totally forget!! I'm also TRYING to find a card using this stamp on a blog recently using blue papers. I commented on it, and now I can't find the blog!!! ARRGGHHH!

I used...

Stamps - Santa stamp (forgotten company), Cuddly Buddly round stamp.
Dovecraft papers.
Organza ribbon.
Kanban jewels.
Holly punch.
Cricut Storybook for circle scalloped frame.
Prismacolors for colouring.

Other news...
We had some of the tea leaf tart and it was gorgeous! I also made some chocolate sauce to go with it... first attempt not bad! I made some basic white sauce, added sugar and drinking chocolate powder and it was lovely! I say lovely... bit lumpy, lol, but that was coz I'd added the powder to the mixture after it had all thickened. What I should have done was mixed it with a little hot water first to mix the chocolate powder, then added it. Still, it was lovely all the same. Justin ate it all, and he's my biggest critic when it comes to my cooking.

3 comments:

  1. ....gorgeous card Roz - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roz
    This is lovely! Your colouring looks fantastic on the image.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I've thought about buying this stamp and now that I've seen this beautiful card I think I will!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz