Friday 24 October 2008

I've been tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I've been tagged! First an award, now a tagging! 

Ok, ok... breathe in....... breathe out..... 

Right, here goes...

I have been tagged by Tab! Thanks Tab x (Check out her blog she has some really fab cards on there, with Magnolia's so even better!).

Here's the rules!

1.Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your log, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here's 7 facts about me...

1. I met my partner, Justin, in an online chatroom almost 10 years ago, so it goes to show that we're not all weirdo's... or at least we don't let it show, lol.

2. I'm terrified of heights - which gets me out of changing any cubicle curtains in A&E, coz even a chair is too high.

3. My favourite place in the whole world is................. home! 

4. I HATE leaving any baked beans in a can... I have to keep shaking the can to get them all out.

5. My favourite song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd.

6. I believe I have seen a UFO.

7. I also believe I have seen a ghost, standing in the doorway of my bedroom when I lived with mum and dad, and no, it wasn't either of them!

And now, 7 people I have tagged...

3 comments:

  1. ccccccccccccoooooooool thanks Roz!!

    Matthew looks just like Johnny Deppe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....oh oh.....I'll try my best but I'm going to have a problem finding 7 people to send it to as I don't want to send it to the same people as the award (unless you want it back Roz [lol] ) any ole how, thanks Roz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roz, Thanks for tagging me, I will post it tommorrow...as you probably know I have an autistic son and he is giving me a hard time at the moment! {{hugs)) Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz