Tuesday 22 July 2008

Soooo... school's out.... tomorrow!

Matthew went to school this morning taking with him two large boxes of Jelly Babies, and a large box of Maltesers. He told me that yesterday his teacher received a necklace with diamonds in it... hmmmm, so maybe I'm a bit tight then??
I made another card today! It was only a precut die cut put it together in a hurry kind of card for Donna in America, but it is pretty... it's to accompany a little present from me to her that I actually bought over two years ago for her. Matthew's friend Sean, and his mum, are going to Donna's hometown on Thursday for 6 weeks as that's where they live as well (they are over here for three years as Sean's dad is posted here).
The card that I made yesterday I cut out with my Cricut Expressions - I do love that machine!! I'm so glad I bought it. I of course forgot to scan it or photograph it, so if Bubs uploads it, I'll upload it here as well.
Tomorrow we're at dads. We will be going over the Rec (Godmanchester park), so I might take my camera and test out the 200mm zoom a bit more. Trouble is, I forgot that it will be heavier to use and harder to take a steady shot hand held... maybe next time I'll get an IS lens (Image Stabiliser).
I'm watching craft day on Ideal World... Stephanie could talk for England...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz