Wednesday 23 July 2008

Me Mojo

Might be about to return...
I was looking at Debbies blog (Pink Poppy Craft Box blog), and Bev's blog (All the things I love) and Debbie and Bev use lots of Magnolia Tilda stamps... well I just had to have a look on Ebay last night for them and ordered 4! I can't wait to get them now!! Hopefully they'll get posted today.
I've got Paula into them as well now, and Shell might still have some left in her store that she used to have!!
I've found lots of other blogs showing their cards made with these stamps, and they're listed on the blog list. Inspirations is a good one to start, and I absolutely love All The Things I Love blog too.
I also need some new watercolour pencils... I think I gave Matthew my other ones - can't think why.


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...look at some of these blogs and they are out of this world...one day i hope to be half way as good...anyway your Mojo is coming back...you are getting excited about stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roz.

    Thanks for the plug...I'm overjoyed that you liked what you saw. Tilda & co are fab. There are such a lot of images now, I'm spoilt for choice. And I've only shown a handful of my selection, so watch my space, there's more to come. There are many wonderful crafters out there for me to get inspiration from too. I don't know whether I spend more time crafting or blogging at the moment tho:o)

    Take Care
    Love Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz