Saturday 5 July 2008

2 more scrapbook pages.

Here are two pages from my Disneyland Scrapbook album I'm very slowly making. The top photo is of a page that I made to start off the album. I made castle out of pink card and glittered it, and cut the title using my sizzix machine and the lollipop font.
The second picture is of us in our hotel room after the first night. I used the Cricut Expressions machine to cut out the large Mickey head, the hands at the bottom and the lettering as well. I have to make another character to go on Matthew's wall later tonight. My boss loved the Donald that I made her.





I've had quite a few texts from Justin so far today. He left at 9.30 so he was in plenty of time for the coach that was arriving at 10am... which arrived at 10.35! The qualifier races start at 1pm. Justin phoned abit later to say that they were on a driver break for half an hour!! They ended up getting there about half an hour before it started.
He sent a text about 15 minutes ago telling me he's been sitting on the grass with a Jack Daniels and now eating burger and chips!! Me and Matthew just had a sandwich and packet of crisps... poor us, lol. Justin said he's paid £12 so that he can have an "all you can eat" at the hotel this evening, so he's all set. I think we'll be having pizza tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz