Saturday 26 July 2008

2 bright cheery cards.

I've made two cards since getting home from work! That's a first... well maybe not a first, but a first in a very long time!! One of my supervisors at work requested a birthday card... with no guidance for me, great! So I came up with these two gems. The one on the left is using that gorgeous Rowdy William Magnolia stamp, and I used a sketch by Bev from All the things I love (link on the right). The one on the right is just tag on acetate.
Papers used are from K & Co Mira Specialty pad, Papermania fabric flowers, and the swirl cut with the Cricut Expressions. You can't see from the picture (althought you might if you click on it), that I have debossed (I got the Cuttlebug folder round the wrong way in my Sizzix) the white background to William. I think I managed to paint William better this time too!
If anyone has been wondering if Cuttlebug embossing folders work in the big Sizzix then yes, but you need the converter and it embosses/debosses beautifully.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz