Wednesday 30 July 2008

An 18th Birthday card for Abby.


Today's card is an 18th Birthday card for Darryl's girlfriend Abby - she's not 18 until September so how's that for advance??! Not like me at all. I'm normally making the cards on the morning of the event, so I must have my mojo back now!
I received two more rubber stamps this morning, this time from Shell. Gorgeous tree with hanging hearts, and Tilda with balloons (stamp used in a the card above). Shell also sent me some stamped Tilda images.
I used Papermania Exquisite paper pad, bazzill black and pink card, pink ink stamp for edges, die cut flowers, hearts etc, cut with Cricut Expressions, holographic boarder strips, Stickles glitter, a little silver key (from the pound shop!) and a Doodlebug Boutique brad. The more I look at this card, the more it grows on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz