Monday 28 July 2008

Heatwave!

Ok, not a heatwave as such, but it is very hot and has been for about a week now... maybe not a whole week, but getting on for one! LOL!
I've been using my Cricut today and cutting out mats and scrolly things, leaves... flowers etc etc. I may make another card tonight, you never know!
My supervisor bought the acetate card from me and paid £1.50... not the fastest way to become a millionaire... She told me to make some more cards and leave them in the office to sell, so today I bought some cellobags to put them in.
I bought three more paper packs today, all Papermania £2.99 ones. Pinks, blues, and the elegant pack... I'm hoping for some more inspiration to come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz