Wednesday 7 May 2008

Sunny day, more photos!

Another beautiful sunny hot day here in Cambridgeshire. I was going to make a card today, but after getting back from town I decided not to... I hung the washing out and watched Create and Craft instead. I also watched an episode of Lost from series three on VOD (Virgin Media) and laminated a picture that Darryl had drawn and then edited on the computer.

I took the camera to dad's today, and here are 3 of the photo's. Darryl looks happy in this photo of him, but he really does need a hair cut, lol. He said he's going to get one when he gets paid. The photo's of Matthew I had to get on the grass too to take. I love both of them!!! I added a slight soft focus to the one where he's sitting cross legged, a fairy wouldn't have gone amiss in the background, lol. Click on each of the photo's to see them bigger.





Justin is taking Matthew to Wembley stadium to see Cambridge United on May 18th!! They are going with his friend from work, Brendan, and his little boy. I shall be worried all day long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz