Tuesday 3 June 2008

Just how lucky is my dad!

Dad is going to see Riverdance tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO jealous!!!! He is staying at the Gleneagle Hotel in Killarney and he will see Riverdance here. Amazing!

Matthew had a good day at school today. They had some owls brought into school today. I'm trying to think of the word of a collection of birds doing displays but I can't remember, lol.

Cheryl is coming over tonight to borrow my carpet washer, I'll have to do a quick demo first!
Last night Justin had half an hour on his rowing machine with a Jack Daniels by his side and a packet of Doritos afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, tell Justin he is my kinda guy LOL!! Love his exercise style!! Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yeah! How bad is he??! If it was me, I'd of skipped the rowing machine bit.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz