Tuesday 10 June 2008

It's all about BB!

Big Bro has been on the telly since it started almost!! Well, no, that's a lie... Justin has the football on at the moment every night... I'd be more interested if England were actually in it!

I'm also cross stitching as well. I'm stitching two little cats on a swing and I'll upload a pic of that when it's done. After the cats, I have a pup laying in a hammock that I want to stitch. Trouble is, I start off all enthusiastic, then it wanes a bit, then goes altogether, so I've got lots of unfinished projects. Matthew wants me to stitch a big Peter Rabbit picture for him. I don't know if I hold out much hope of that getting done... but it would look lovely.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz