Sunday 2 November 2008

Background...

I had a go at making my own background...
I found a site that told you how to do it. But the size is wrong... and apparently when you upload it to Photobucket you have to make sure it uploads as a 1 megabyte file... I did, then it's too big for the page! So I've had to have it as a 17" page... oh well...

Oh yes, and thank you to Poppy for giving me two blog awards. I'm still thinking who I wish to pass them on to. Thanks Poppy! It's great to know that my blog is liked.

6 comments:

  1. ....well now, aren't you the clever one - and it's a beauty, Roz. I love your topper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Roz! I've been thinking about tarting my blog up a bit, but haven't got round to searching for a "how-to" yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh how pretty, well lady can you tell where you found that site then LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Winnie!
    I found it linked from YOUR site. I saved a background and just used that for the sizing, then I made this one with digital scrapbook downloads.
    It was showing up as a small background until I read somewhere else that before you choose what file to upload to photobucket, you must choose the size. It said 1 megabyte, but that was showing to big, so I had to choose 17 inch, which is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lovin your new look, dont worry about the awards if you dont want to ,Lots of people just ignore them.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz