Tuesday 15 January 2008

Sshhhhhh don't shout!

Yeah I know, it's been a bit quiet around here. I've been playing with my new excellent phone, I love it!!
Normal things... Work, well work, was anything but normal this past weekend - everywhere getting ready for the yearly audit. I was glad to get home!!
Justin's Playstation 3 is still working. We had fun the other night with Darryl's eye toy thingy for the Playstation. I'm getting to grips with Sega Rally. Justin's got his Formula One game back... I'm still wondering how long he will keep this machine this time. He bought the PS3 on the day it came out last time, then sold it about 3 or 4 months later.

I've still not made anything crafty, although I have had an idea for a scrapbook page. In this months Scrapbook Inspirations magazine someone made a page just of her and her partner's hands and it was lovely, so I took a pic of mine and Justin's on my mobile phone and will upload it to the computer... mind you, I can't find the printer/scanner drivers at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz