Sunday 6 January 2008

Cheryl OFF work today!

Cheryl woke me this morning just before my alarm went off at 5.40am. She told me that she wasn't going to work as she'd been sick, prawns from yesterday's breakfast apparently, lol.
I got up at 6am, and Matthew came down with me at 6.20 and we watched Robot Wars on the Sci-Fi channel, Matthew loves it.
I managed to get hold of dad at 6.40 and asked him not to pick me up until 7.15 instead, and not to get Cheryl.
I had to do some of Cheryl's work today - Intensive care, and a couple of on call rooms. Intensive care was busy, as was I for the whole of the day!
Breakfast was Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and a strawberry layers yogurt and a mug of tea, I do enjoy breakfast. I nipped in to see a friends mum (the lady that lives near us who was in Intensive care a few weeks back) and she is so much better although can't walk far. She is hoping to stay with one of her other daughters for a while until she is fit enough to come back home.
Dad picked me up from work at 4.15, although I wasn't out until 4.30. We came home and Justin had cooked the Sunday roast and it was lovely as usual. Dad took Darryl to his dad's as he was going to the cinema tonight to see The Golden Compass.
Justin reformatted the computer today, and we got it up and running correctly tonight, and networked the other two laptops so they could chat happily to each other again.
Matthew had a bath and Justin took down the decorations that were still in Darryl's and Matthew's rooms, and their Christmas trees.
I'm currently sitting here watching Big Brother - Celebrity Hijack. Most of them are ok, not overly keen on a couple, but no one is grating on me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz