Thursday 15 November 2007

FFfffrrreeezzziiinnnnggggg

Ok, not literally, but it IS cold.
I went and got some presents with the Christmas money that dad gave us yesterday. I got some bargains for myself!! I bought a pair of pyjamas, a big pink fluffy dressing gown, and a cream fluffy scarf, and a scrapbook album all for £21!! I got a lego vehicle box set for Matthew, so took those things with me when dad picked me up later to get Matthew from school.
We had dinner at dads, lovely toad in the hole and roast potatoes. Darryl got dropped off at his dads later for the cinema, while me and Matthew went home.
Justin had the heating on when we got home so it was nice and cosy.

Today, I have washed the net curtains!!! I've only got the one, but I kept putting off getting it down, but me and dad were talking about doing ours yesterday, so I bet I beat him to it, lol.

I am going to see Matthew in an assembly later today. He has a few lines to say into a microphone, but I'm almost positive he won't say it because of his shyness. We shall see, bless him. Little monster, lol.

Abby is coming over later today, and for dinner I'm just doing mince with onion and chopped tomatoes, pointed cabbage (the most gorgeous cabbage I've ever eaten!!! Sainsbury's half price at the moment), carrots, petit pois, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, and gravy... mmmmmmmmmmmm.

8pm.
The assembly went well. Matthew was good and spoke into the microphone on three occasions, and pushed a toy car on the stage.
Dinner was lovely, the cabbage was as good as it was the other day, even Matthew tried some and mixed it in with his mince. Darryl agrees with me that it's the best cabbage, lol.
Abby didn't come over today as she has a cold.

Oh, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was brilliant!!! I loved it. I don't think it's Justin's favourite though, and in High Definition it was fantastic. I love HD.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz