Thursday 8 January 2009

Recycled ATC's

Tonight I've been making my Recycled Christmas card ATC's for my ATC group, and these above, are what I came up with. I think my favourite is the Father Christmas one. It's been ages since I made any ATC's and I must admit, I enjoyed making these. I used my background papers from a Dovecraft selection and some tiny stars, glitters etc, but all the other bits are from Christmas cards.
Matthew made the two below. He's happy enough so long as everything is ticketty boo.. but one of his stickers crumpled up a bit... disaster! He was ok after a few minutes. He's such a perfectionist.

1 comment:

  1. ....fab ATC's Roz - you really do nice work, my friend.
    ....and Matthew, I think he should enter his also - they are awesome. I wonder if there are challenges for children, if not, there should be. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz