Thursday 11 December 2008

Secret Crafter Challenge.


Wow! I've made a card!!!!!!!!!
This one is for Saturday's Secret Crafter challenge... I'm late, I know... but you know how the saying goes.
So here is the card...
I used the Cricut cartridge Joys of the Season to cut out the snowman and the larger snowflakes, and used an X Cut punch for the little one (on the ribbon - cut out of acetate). I glittered all the snowflakes with Crystal fine glitter. I dry embossed the background with my snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder used in the Sizzix machine. Papers were from old stash that I have had for ages. Oh, I also used some Anita's snowriter stuff along the button and glittered that too!

Thanks for a great challenge!!


2 comments:

  1. spectacular card roz

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Snowman card, he's so cute. Sounds like we sharing the same bug, glad to hear you on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz