Wednesday 24 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

I hope everyone has a  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Last night we extended our table and now it looks massive! My Auntie Janet and Uncle Jim popped round with pressies and mince pies for us. They also left us a gorgeous candle with plants and glittery things centre peice which I love, I also have some mince pies and a card for dad from them as well. 
Darryl and Abby had a lovely Christmas dinner out at Frankie and Benny's and both full when they got home.
Today I'm going to cook our turkey crown for tonights buffet, I also have sausage rolls, cheese puffs, quiche, hot rolls and a zillion other things to prepare for tonight. 
Justin thinks he may not finish work until 5.30 tonight, which is annoying as he normally finishes around 2pm on Christmas Eve... then he cooks the sausage rolls etc... so I've got to try hard not to burn them, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz