Wednesday 26 March 2008

And today.... is not my birthday!!

Matthew and I took Sophie to the vets at 8am, we walked part of the way with Justin on his way to work.
We left her at the vets, then home for an hour before going into town. I got a couple more iron on motif's - one for Matthew's blanket, and the other for Lucy's (ex hubby's daughter). I saw yesterday, that our pound shop had some craft things delivered. So today I went and bought 3 packs of the stick on flowers and some metal fans. I still haven't made a card this year!! I got Matthew a Dalek picture to colour, Lucy a colouring book and a door hanger to colour in also.
On the way home from town the vets receptionist phoned me to talk about money. She told me that the cost of Sophie's op will be in the region of £500!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND they want it tomorrow!!!!
It was very quiet at home, Abby (other dog) just looked lost. I carried on crocheting Lucy's pink blanket, and Matthew made Sophie a card, awwww. He put "I love you so much Sophie".
Darryl and Abby went to Dad's for dinner, then I think Dad took them to Darryl's dads.
The vet phoned during dinner and said that Sophie was coming round from the anaesthetic quickly, but her temperature was down but they were going to warm her up, and she should be home tomorrow. Always a relief when they phone.
So now, football is on the telly, Matthew's just gone up to watch a dvd, and I'm going to do some more of Lucy's blanket.

Yesterday was a nice day, marred a bit by Sophie being poorly. I got some nice pressies and loads of cards. I got some money from dad, thanks dad!! I got a blue troll bead and a silver letter R troll bead from Justin's dad and step mum, and from Justin and Matthew I got Sega Rally for my psp, a Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon psp film, complete Vicar of Dibley on DVD, and a Stylaphone!!! Remember them???? Matthew learned to play Happy Birthday (sort of) on it. Justin had wrapped all the pressies up in paper that said "I love you" on it, awww, lol. He's getting as soppy as me, lol! Justin also got me a chocolate birthday cake, plus paid for us all to go to the cinema/KFC/taxi home, that was £47! Not a cheap thing to do when there's four of us, plus we didn't have to pay for Darryl coz he has an unlimited cinema card. PLUS we went on "bargain Tuesday". It was a good day though. Thanks Justin!! Darryl is getting me a pressie on Friday. He said he was looking at them today.

I must say hi to my cousin Tracey, HELLOOOOOOO TRACEY!!! Tracey lives in sunny Doncaster, and I received a card, letter, and photo's today. I can't believe we're in our forties... blimey. Bet our parents can't believe it either. Tracey, you really must learn to email, then we can keep in touch more!!

Right, back to the blanket... one more pink ball to go, then three fluffy white ones.

OH! And the new table and chairs are coming on Monday!!
OOHHH, and Most Haunted Live starts tonight for five nights on Living TV!!! Hmmm... football first though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz