Tuesday 18 March 2008

And the other canvas shelf... cupboard thingy...

This long one has Matthew's tubs inside, Dalek (darleck) guarding the top! The computer desk has now moved to underneath the back window, now just waiting for the new table and chairs to arrive... oh, plus the decorating of course which is next month... I hate decorating.

Tonight on VOD (video on demand, Virgin Media), I watched Roger Walters Berlin concert, he among others, performed The Wall - my favourite album... it was just a shame that they chose to have Van Morrison singing Comfortably Numb... although I do like the man, just not for that song. I still enjoyed the concert; it's the second time I've watched it now. Matthew would love the Madness concert on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz